Saturday, January 21, 2023

Week 2 Discussion

 

  1. Do different social networking sites offer different benefits and drawbacks?     




   I do think different social networking sites offer different drawbacks or benefits. I think every mainstream social networking app provides positive and negative things. Its different depending on what group uses the app most and depends on who is regulating on what is seen. I feel like most social networking apps cause about as much good as bad. I also feel like we can take tik tok for example, comment sections get crazy. You will see very positive messages and pretty terrible ones as well. Its just part of the risk of posting something to a huge audience that spreads into different countries. But i feel like any social networking site will honestly stress you out. Thats probably the most common benefit or drawback. I say stress is a benefit because I think every person can learn how to overcome unhelpful overstressing thoughts and use stress to help them. I also think humans have started to relay on certain parts of an apps informing us about another individuals life, for example in a Instagram bio you can put what you like so people get a tase of what you are like. I think whatever a app provides it can also take away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10

Methodology is essentially the study of research methods.  Wikipedia defines a method as a structured procedure in order to accomplish a goa...