Wednesday, January 11, 2023

    1.  My name is Adrian Hallett and i am from Seattle Washington. I currently live in Corvallis. I am working towards Enviromental science and i mainly just want to help people and the world. I really like spending time with my dog when i can i also like to play music and grow bonsai trees. I guess one interesting fact about me is i have no idea how to use technology. I want to learn how to be more communicative online, how to use tools properly and where to find everything i need. i use text for family email for school and work and snapchat for wasting time. I tried a Comm course but ended up dropping it so my first goal would be to stay in this course and my next goal is learning how to navigate and improve communications skills online.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10

Methodology is essentially the study of research methods.  Wikipedia defines a method as a structured procedure in order to accomplish a goa...